Please be assured that Olivera Weight Loss is doing everything possible to ensure the safety of our patients and employees as the COVID-19 pandemic continues.
For those who may be concerned with commuting or visiting us in person, we offer Telehealth Appointments that can be conveniently done from your home or office. Learn More
For those who do visit our office, we ask that you to please adhere to the following precautions:
- Please call to reschedule your appointment if you are feeling sick, have had any of the following symptoms in the past two weeks (fever, chills, cough repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, fatigue, loss of taste or smell) or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Please wear a face mask upon arrival and throughout your visit.
- Unless you are accompanied by a parent/guardian or a caretaker, we ask that you arrive alone to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
- Please arrive for your appointment on time. We will try to keep your wait time to a minimum. Please maintain a safe distance of 6 feet while waiting.
- Hand sanitizer is available for your use.
We look forward to providing you with the top-quality care that you have come to expect from us.