A visit to Olivera Health + Wellness means assistance from trusted, experienced medical professionals in a comfortable, relaxing environment.
There are a number of IV hydration providers in Chicago. But how do you go about deciding the best place for your own IV therapy treatment?
There are a number of factors to consider, from the location to the staff to the facility itself. The following are five key things to keep in mind as you decide where to get rehydrated.
1. Medical experience in a professional setting: IV treatments involve injections of fluids and vitamins directly into your veins, so it’s best to put your health into the hands of a medical practitioner with experience. At Olivera, our staff is well-versed in helping people feel better—we’ve been doing so for over 40 years—and our Chicago office is within Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center.
2. Treatments tailored to your needs: It’s easy to review your options and pricing ahead of time, but what specific treatment is best for you? Our knowledgeable staff is committed to your well-being, so we take the time to speak with you about your medical history, current condition and what you want to improve—the information we gather will result in finding the right treatment for you.
3. Affordable: If the overall experience of going to an emergency room or urgent care clinic isn’t bad enough, the sticker shock of that visit will be even more unpleasant. At Olivera, our basic hydration treatment, which includes a 500 mL IV of electrolyte fluid, is only $49.
4. Comfortable surroundings: Unlike an ER or some urgent care facilities, Olivera clients are situated in one of our cozy IV sitting rooms for treatments. During your treatment, you can catch up on email, put on your iTunes, or simply close your eyes and enjoy the peace and quiet.
5. Transparency: You deserve an open, honest dialogue about your IV therapy options without any surprises, extra fees or upselling. Everything should be clearly listed and explained. At Olivera, our goal is to help you feel better—simple as that. We won’t recommend a treatment if you don’t need it and your best interests are our best interests.
Ready for your first visit? Schedule it online, call us at (773) 327-6624, or walk-in to our Chicago Lakeview office during normal business hours. We hope to see you soon!