Olivera Weight Management wants to alert you to the danger of buying Phentermine online. As many of you know, we have been helping patients with their weight loss for almost 40 years. We prescribe the appetite suppressant Phentermine as part of our treatment. Recently a few of our patients have reported that they attempted to buy Phentermine online, only to realize later after receiving the shipment that it was something else, and that “it didn’t work.”
We want to caution you about the danger of buying Phentermine online.
- First, Phentermine is a strong medication that has potential serious side effects for some people. That’s why it is ILLEGAL to buy Phentermine online in the U.S. without a valid prescription from your doctor. Phentermine is a controlled substance regulated by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency. So that’s one BIG reason to be careful!
- Second, trying to buy Phentermine online can lead you to all sorts of online schemes and websites trying to dupe unknowing people into buying all sorts of things that are NOT Phentermine. As the DEA has said: “Drugs delivered by rogue websites may be the wrong drugs, adulterated or expired, the wrong dosage strength, or have no dosage directions or warnings.”
Here is a disturbing example from a website www.phentermine.com that caught our attention the other day:
However, look what follows when clicking “Order Online,” the next window is NOT “PhenTERmine,” but rather “PhenTARmine.”
Looks pretty flashy doesn’t it, that should be your first warning sign! We are not here to tell you about whatever PhenTARmine is, but we do know it is NOT PhenTERmine!
Our #1 goal is your health and safety, so for Pete’s sake:
- Please be careful. Use common sense.
- Consult with your doctor about Phentermine.
- NEVER attempt to purchase Phentermine online without a valid prescription from your doctor.