Kale is is “all the craze” these days, and right now, it is also in season! If you are craving salty, crunchy foods, but are trying to eat a healthy diet, lose weight or increase the amount of vegetables you eat, kale chips might be the answer you’ve been looking for! This quick and easy recipe for kale chips is something you will certainly enjoy.
- 1 medium bunch kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt (more or less, to taste)
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash kale leaves and dry very well.
3. Using a paring knife or kitchen scissors, trim out the ribs and discard. Cut or tear the remaining kale into approximately two-inch pieces.
4. Place kale in a large bowl and toss gently but thoroughly, making sure that every last bit of kale leaf is coated with olive oil.
5. Lay kale in a single layer on a baking sheet and sprinkle lightly with seasoned salt.
6. Bake for 8 – 12 minutes, just until crisp. St