It’s often the case that people do not recognize the value of multivitamin supplementation until severe symptoms have already set in. With factors such as poor diet, lack of exercise, air pollution and more all taking their toll on our bodies, it has become increasingly difficult for many people today to maintain a healthy vitamin balance.
The most common form of supplementation is, of course, to take vitamins orally. But what many do not realize is that when taken orally, vitamins may not be fully absorbed by the digestive tract, so the full benefit is not realized. With IV multivitamin treatment, you can eliminate this risk of malabsorption and ensure your body receives the full dose of vitamins – making IV infusion arguably the best method of multivitamin supplementation.
At Olivera Health + Wellness, we use an essential vitamin formula, the Myers’ Cocktail, that offers a wide range of health benefits. Patients leave our clinic feeling rejuvenated, with effects often lasting for two weeks.
What’s in the Myers’ Cocktail?
- Vitamin A – Important for bone health, eye health, immune system functionality and reproductive health.
- Vitamin D – Important for proper development of bones and teeth, facilitates normal immune system function, and promotes mental health.
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) – Bolsters the immune system and provides protection against cardiovascular disease, eye disease, and wrinkle-related aging.
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) – Used by the body to metabolize food and to promote proper heart and nerve function.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) – Plays a major role in energy production, facilitates healthy metabolism, and contributes to skin and eye health.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) – Helps to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system and metabolism by balancing your blood’s cholesterol levels. Also promotes proper brain function, healthy skin, and helps to prevent diabetes.
- Dexpanthenol (Vitamin B5) – Promotes healthy circulation, helps to fight inflammation and skin conditions, and assists in proper metabolism.
- Pyridoxine HCI (Vitamin B6) – Involved in the production of hormones which affect mood and brain function, and in helping to regulate your internal clock.
- Vitamin B12 – An essential nutrient needed for proper digestion and metabolism, it assists in the replication of DNA and helps the body maintain healthy nerve cells and red blood cells.
- Vitamin E – Functions as an antioxidant, fighting against harmful free radicals and diseases. Also helps to improve energy and endurance, and to repair damaged skin and hair.
- Vitamin K – Plays an important role in blood clotting, helps to build strong bones and helps prevent heart disease.
- Folic Acid – Assists the body in producing and maintaining new cells and can help to significantly reduce the risk of developing high blood pressure.
- Biotin – An essential nutrient for the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and protein, it increases nail strength and lowers blood glucose levels.
To keep your body healthy and supported with adequate vitamins, Olivera’s Chicago location is now offering IV multivitamin infusion. Schedule an appointment by calling us at (773) 327-6624 or walking into our Chicago location during business hours.