We are thrilled to announce that, in accordance with the recently announced Illinois coronavirus response guidelines, the Chicago office of Olivera Health + Wellness is now open for appointments. At this time, our Elmhurst office will remain closed as we work to ensure that all safety precautions and protocols are in place.
We appreciate your patience as we work to ensure the safety of our patients and staff, and invite you to come for treatment in Chicago. We have missed our patients, and welcome you to make an appointment and come see us for the signature team approach and medical expertise you rely on for support as part of your healthy living journey. At your next appointment, you can expect a few important changes to our process in order to keep our patients and our staff safe.
In keeping with guidelines for safe operation as set forth by the CDC, OSHA, HIPAA, and IDPH, we will be operating as follows:
For Our Patients
• Health Screenings: They will be doing Covid-19 screenings (forehead temperature scan and providing masks) in the lobby of the building.. Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to allow time for the screening process.
• Masks: Patients MUST wear a mask at all times.
• Social Distancing: We will be limiting the number of patients in our reception area. NO GUESTS may be brought with patients.
• Appointment Spacing: Patients will be seen by appointment ONLY. Appointments are how we ensure safe spacing and limited exposure for everyone’s health and safety. Please plan to arrive at your designated appointment time.
For Our Staff
• PPE: All staff will be wearing PPE that meets CDC safety standards, including gloves and surgical masks
• Hand Hygiene: Our staff will continue to follow CDC guidelines for “Hand Hygiene in Healthcare Settings”
• Health Screenings: Staff health screenings will be completed before each shift. In the event a staff member displays viral signs and symptoms, CDC quarantine measures will be implemented immediately. Any staff who have been exposed to COVID-19 patients will follow CDC guidelines before returning to work.
For Our Office
• Cleaning: We will implement continuous cleaning of all surfaces with a virucidal disinfectant before and after every patient.
• Social Distancing: We will take measures to ensure proper spacing, including spacing appointments to manage traffic and limiting the number of patients in the waiting area.
• Limited Exposure: We will conduct abbreviated appointments to ensure limited exposure and allow time for thorough cleaning protocols.
Olivera’s Remote + Telehealth Services
Medical Weight Loss Telehealth: Are you a returning Medical Weight Loss patient? You may be eligible for Medical Weight Loss Telehealth. Our telehealth option is ideal for those who have up-to-date lab records and a stable blood pressure history. Get your Phentermine refill quickly and conveniently delivered to your home!
Nutrition + Lifestyle Coaching Telehealth: Get support keeping your health on track with Nutrition + Lifestyle Coaching Telehealth. Dr. Eva is available by appointment to provide in-depth coaching over the phone to help you create the healthy lifestyle you need. You don’t have to address your weight loss or healthy living struggles alone. Please Note: Dr. Eva Dec does NOT dispense prescription pharmaceuticals, including prescriptions for Phentermine.
Immune Boosting Telehealth: Give your immune system a helping hand with Immune Boosting Telehealth. Immune support is a primary concern among our patients during this difficult time, especially those who may be at risk or immune compromised. Get qualified medical advice on how best to support your immune function without having to leave your home. Please Note: Dr. Eva Dec does NOT dispense prescription pharmaceuticals, including prescriptions for Phentermine.
FullScript Online Supplements: We are ready to help you stay stocked up on your Natural Immunity Support Supplements or Natural Weight Loss Supplements via FullScript. Fullscript is a convenient Online Supplement Dispensary where our patients can order professional-grade, high-quality vitamins, minerals, botanicals and more, to be shipped directly to your home. Please Note: FullScript does NOT dispense prescription pharmaceuticals. Prescriptions for Phentermine can not be filled via FullScript.
The Chicago Office has Limited Availability by Appointment Only
Olivera Health + Wellness takes tremendous pride in supporting our local community, as we have done for the last 40 years. We take your health seriously, and we hope you will, too. Please follow official state health guidelines as we proceed with Phase 1 of reopening, and support your neighbors to the best of your ability. We will be doing the same both at work and at home, and we look forward to seeing you in our Chicago office.