At Olivera Health + Wellness, our 40-year legacy of excellence has made us one of the Chicago area’s most trusted medical weight loss centers. It’s a legacy built on our team approach, dedication to comprehensive care, and above all, our commitment to innovation and improvement. Not content to rest on our laurels, we’re always looking for new ways to give our patients more options and more value.
Earlier this year, we rolled out our new menu of IV treatments, boosters, and supplements, designed to give you a wider range of products to fit your lifestyle and your needs. Now, we’re excited to share with you some of the changes coming to our weight management program in 2020. We’ve been hard at work on improvements to our system, aimed at optimizing your health and giving you an edge in your weight loss journey.
Let’s look at some of the changes on tap for 2020:
- More scheduling options! For your convenience, appointments will be available during regular office hours – even on Saturdays!
- Non-pharmaceutical weight loss supplements will become available for all patients.
- Customized weekly meal plans designed to help you reach your goals, with menus, shopping lists, and recipes. Consider it your road map to weight loss success.
- Specialized, one-on-one consultations with knowledgeable, qualified professionals designed to help you get the most out of our new program while meeting your unique needs.
To cover the extra costs of this more personalized and comprehensive approach, some price increases are necessary.
As of January 1, 2020, the fee changes will be as follows:
- For new weight loss patients, there will be a $100 consultation fee, plus the cost of any prescription medication or weight loss supplements. This consultation fee includes assessment, education and counseling, along with a B12 injection and access to our meal plans.
- For follow-up patients, the consultation fee is increasing to $75, plus the cost of any prescription medication or weight loss supplements. This consultation fee includes assessment, education and counseling, along with a B12 injection and access to our meal plans.
- For those patients who are qualified, the cost of Phentermine will remain the same at $25 for a 30-day supply. We will also be offering a variety of booster injections and non-pharmaceutical weight loss supplements to all patients.
- Also, beginning in January 2020, there will be a $25 cancellation fee for any appointment not cancelled at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time.
Want to experience the full value of our new, improved services at a reduced rate? For a limited time, Olivera is offering a special deal. Through the end of the year, you can book your January appointment in advance, and lock in 2019 prices! January appointment must be paid for at time of booking in December. Call for details!
Ready to make an appointment? Just book online or call us at 773-327-6624. Remember – for the latest in news, updates, and special offers from Olivera Health + Wellness, make sure to subscribe to our email newsletter.